Freelance Graphic Design & Photography, 2015- present
• Photography and graphic design work for local restaurants, nonprofits, events, and companies. Coordinated marketing photo shoots, produced event marketing, and Assisted with social media and events to drive traffic to the business. Created new logos and layouts.
Event Coordinator & Beertender, Madewest Brewery- May 2016- Nov 2019
• Plan, supervise, and execute special events like art shows, fundraisers or free coloring nights; installed and uninstalled artworks and managed set up.
• Made designs and implemented marketing campaigns designed to build attendance and brand awareness. Develop and maintained relationships with local artists and non-profits.
• Served beer to patrons and fulfilled any customer service needs.
Multimedia Assistant, Iron and Resin, August 2012- June 2016
• E-Commerce manager, multimedia assistant, and online customer service attendant. Coordinated products shoots, edited and resized image files, finalized with date entry and upload for commerce business.
• Handled all online customer service requests, problems, and mistakes. Operated the online customer chat during business hours. Handled all online returns and exchanges. Transported flagship store products to warehouse for online shipments.
• Assisted the Creative Director for each season’s catalog shoot, organized garments, managing models, sourcing props, and merchandising.
• Created show-room and trade show displays, with custom vintage frames, artwork, and unique visual merchandising displays.
Outreach Creative, University Culture, CSU Channel Islands Project ISLAS — 2012-2014
• Head of marketing, website updates, virtual outreach through creating online video workshops. Represented at the H.S.I Conference in New Jersey City, NJ on behave of the University Project.
California State University Channel Islands, bachelors in Art with an emphasis on Photography and Screen printing.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, and Indesign. Along with the whole Microsoft suite and Final Cut Pro X.