Event Coordinator & Beertender, Madewest Brewery- May 2016- present
• Plan, supervise, and execute special events; installed and deinstalled artworks and managed set up.
• Made designs and implemented marketing campaigns designed to build attendance and brand awareness. Develop and maintained relationships with local artists and non-profits.
Freelance Photography & Design, 2015- present
• Photo and design work for local restaurants, nonprofits, events, and companies. Assisted with social media and marketing. Created new logos and themes.
Multimedia Assistant, Iron and Resin, 2012- May 2016
• E-Commerce manager, multimedia assistant, and online customer service attendant. Coordinated products shoots, edited and resized images, finalized with date entry and upload for commerce business.
• Handled all online customer requests, problems, and mistakes. Operated the online customer chat during business hours. Handled all online returns and exchanges. Transport flagship store products to warehouse for shipments.
• Assisted the Creative Director for each season’s catalog shoot, organized garments, managing models, sourcing props and merchandising.
• Created show room and trade show displays, with custom vintage frames, artwork, and visual merchandizing displays.
Outreach Creative, University Culture, Csu Channel Islands Project ISLAS — 2012-2014
• Head of marketing, website updates, virtual outreach through creating online video workshops. Represented at the H.S.I Conference in New Jersey City, NJ on behave of the University Project.
California State University Channel Islands, bachelors in Art with an emphasis on Photography and Screenprinting.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, and Indesign. Along with the whole Microsoft suite and Final Cut Pro X.